Rules of Participation|
calendarofevents.ca maintains this Events Calendar as a service to the Community. As this Events Calendar is accessible and available to the public, the following rules of use apply.|
- Each Community Group is responsible for adding and maintaining the posting of their events.
- Each Community Group is responsible for the security of their user access address as provided by calendarofevents.ca.
- Profane, questionable or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- All events listed must be taking place in the Mountain View County coverage area or be of interest to the Citizens of Mountain View County.
- Noncompliance with these rules will result in the user access of the offending group being terminated.
- calendarofevents.ca reserves the right to edit or delete any event posting at their discretion.
- calendarofevents.ca will monitor the Events Calendar for misuse and take appropriate action where warranted.
- calendarofevents.ca reserves the right to change these "Rules of Participation" as they see fit and it is the responsibility of subscribing user groups to make themselves aware of any changes that occur.
- As of April 22, 2010, calendarofevents.ca provides this service completely free of charge and will continue to do so until such time as the cost of this service is prohibitive. When and if that time comes, service groups may be required to pay a small annual fee to post their events on this calendar.
- Suspended access for any organization or group may be appealed by contacting calendarofevents.ca.
- This Events Calendar is intended to be a medium through which individuals and community groups may post and promote events taking place in the Mountain View County area. It is not for the purpose of promoting or marketing a business venture. Entry of a hyperlink, URL or Internet address in any of the fields on the "Add an Event" form will result immediate suspension of the community group's access.
- HTML formatting is not allowed on this site. All HTML tags included in event postings will be removed.
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.