The Village of Breton maintains this Community Events Calendar as a service to the Community. As this Events Calendar is accessible and available to the public, the following rules of use apply.|
- Each Community Group is responsible for adding and maintaining the posting of their events.
- Each Community Group is responsible for the security of their user access address as provided by the Village of Breton.
- Profane, questionable or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- All events listed must be taking place in the Village of Breton coverage area or be of interest to the citizens of Breton.
- Noncompliance with these rules will result in the user access of the offending group being terminated.
- The Village of Breton reserves the right to edit or delete any event posting at their discretion.
- The Village of Breton will monitor the Community Events Calendar for misuse and take appropriate action where warranted.
- The Village of Breton reserves the right to change these "Rules of Participation" as they see fit and it is the responsibility of subscribing user groups to make themselves aware of any changes that occur.
- As of November 21, 2017, the Village of Breton provides this service completely free of charge and will continue to do so until such time as the cost of this service is prohibitive. When and if that time comes, service groups may be required to pay a small annual fee to post their events on this calendar.
- Suspended access for any Community Group may be appealed by contacting the Village of Breton Communications Coordinator.