Events Scheduled For|
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- Baby Talk
- Host: Alberta Health Services
- Description: A casual class offered by Didsbury Public Health to new parents to discuss the care of your new addition. Topics covered include infant sleep, brain development, feeding your baby/starting solids and parent survival and adjustment. This class is a great place to learn more about your amazing infant and meet other new parents. This is a free class, call Didsbury Public health at 403-335-7292 to register.
- Location: Carstairs Public Library - 10:15
- Contact: Melissa Nielsen - Phone: 403-335-2554 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Carstairs Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
These pages are designed and maintained by Windsor Graphics.