Events Scheduled For|
Friday, January 24, 2020
- Circle of Security
- Host: Ross Ford Elementary
- Description: At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security Parenting program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened. To register, contact Darla Korver, Family School Wellness, 403-335-3234 or dkorver(at)cesd73.ca. Hosted by Family Oriented Programming and Family School Wellness. Runs January 17, 24, February 7, 8.
- Location: Ross Ford Elementary School, 2016 23 Street, Didsbury - 9 - 11 am
- Contact: Brent Runnett - Phone: 403-335-3234 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Book Sale
- Host: Friends of the Didsbury Library Society
- Description: 000s of books at your fingertips! Come to the Friends of the Didsbury Library Office and stock up on your summer reading material! You'll find as many as 15,000 books on the floor, so you should be able to find exactly what you're looking for! Great bargains on books, magazines, CDs, audio books - all sorted into categories like History, Cooking, Landscaping, Drama - you name it, they'll probably have it for you! Payment is by donation, so whatever you are comfortable giving, the Friends are happy to receive. All proceeds go to the Didsbury Municipal Library. Free parking.
- Location: Friends of the Library Office, 2037 - 19th Avenue - 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Contact: Margery Steckler - Phone: 403-335-4281 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.