Events Scheduled For|
Friday, November 22, 2019
- Cub Club
- Host: Didsbury Municipal Library
- Description: Engaging children's curiosity with stories, songs, and literacy activities. Children ages 3-5 with an adult. Held every Friday morning from 10 - 11 am until December 20th.
- Location: Didsbury Municipal Library, 2033 19th Avenue - 10 - 11 am
- Contact: Monique Fiedler - Phone: 403-335-3142 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar
- Book Sale
- Host: Friends of the Didsbury Library Society
- Description: 000s of books at your fingertips! Come to the Friends of the Didsbury Library Office and stock up on your summer reading material! You'll find as many as 15,000 books on the floor, so you should be able to find exactly what you're looking for! Great bargains on books, magazines, CDs, audio books - all sorted into categories like History, Cooking, Landscaping, Drama - you name it, they'll probably have it for you! Payment is by donation, so whatever you are comfortable giving, the Friends are happy to receive. All proceeds go to the Didsbury Municipal Library. Free parking.
- Location: Friends of the Library Office, 2037 - 19th Avenue - 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Contact: Margery Steckler - Phone: 403-335-4281 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.