Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Finance 101
- Host: Didsbury Municipal Library
- Description: Drop in and speak with an expert for free financial literacy advice on topics ranging from retirement planning to student funding to scams and frauds. Held on Tuesdays from October 8th to November 12th.
- Location: Didsbury Municipal Library, 2033 19th Avenue - 3 - 4 pm
- Contact: Monique Fiedler - Phone: 403-335-3142 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Operating Budget
- Host: Town of Didsbury
- Description: Residents are invited to attend the first presentation of the proposed 2020 Operating Budget on November 5 and 6. Administration will be presenting their planned ideas and Council will consider and ask questions.
- Location: Council Chambers, 1606 14th Street - 6 - 9 pm
- Contact: Tony Martens - Phone: 403-335-3391 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.