Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Compassionate Friend
- Host: Compassionate Friends of Canada
- Description: The Compassionate Friends of Olds and Area offers support in the grief and trauma which follows the death of a child no matter the age or cause. There are no dues or fees and you do not have to speak. Time has proven that with CARING and SHARING the death of a child, comes healing. We meet the first Tuesday of each month at 7 pm at The Olds College, Room 725 B (located below the Library in the Learning Resource Centre)
- Location: Olds College - 7:00 pm
- Contact: Anissa Ripley Craig - Phone: 403-875-8737 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Olds Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Finance 101
- Host: Didsbury Municipal Library
- Description: Drop in and speak with an expert for free financial literacy advice on topics ranging from retirement planning to student funding to scams and frauds. Held on Tuesdays from October 8th to November 12th.
- Location: Didsbury Municipal Library, 2033 19th Avenue - 3 - 4 pm
- Contact: Monique Fiedler - Phone: 403-335-3142 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.