Events Scheduled For|
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
- Line Dance Beginners
- Host: Olds and District Evergreen Club
- Description: Membership "The Olds and District Evergreen Club" (50 years and up) and $ 1.00. Unfortunately we don't take new members at the moment, but when interested please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will place you on the list for the new season...starting September 2020. For sure you are more than welcome to come out and have a look when you are interested!
- Location: Olds and District Evergreen Centre,5237 52 St, Olds, AB T4H 1H7 - 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Contact: Sieka Boom - Phone: 403-556-1719 - E-mail: email@example.com
- Calendars: Olds Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
- Finance 101
- Host: Didsbury Municipal Library
- Description: Drop in and speak with an expert for free financial literacy advice on topics ranging from retirement planning to student funding to scams and frauds. Held on Tuesdays from October 8th to November 12th.
- Location: Didsbury Municipal Library, 2033 19th Avenue - 3 - 4 pm
- Contact: Monique Fiedler - Phone: 403-335-3142 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.