Events Scheduled For|
Sunday, October 20, 2019
- Meet the Author
- Host: Didsbury Historical Society
- Description: Meet Laurel Deerick-Maynes, author of When Days Are Long: Nurse in the North. Laurel is the niece of Amy Wilson. Laurel's book is a re-release of Amy's memoirs. The Museum has had a display from Amy's family for years. Amy is from Didsbury and is the first white nurse in the Yukon.
- Location: Didsbury Museum, 2110 - 21st Avenue - 1 - 3 pm
- Contact: Dean Mousseau - Phone: 403-335-9295 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calendars: Didsbury Community Calendar, Mountain View Arts Society Calendar, Mountain View County Calendar
Back to the Calendar
Website design and maintenance by Windsor Graphics.